Friday, June 18, 2010

10 Months

Each month seems to pass more quickly than the last! Daphne is ten months old now. She can crawl--it's taken her awhile to get down the real crawling motion. But she still doesn't love to crawl. My favorite is when she was crying as she was begrudgingly crawling last week at my parent's house. It was as if she was asking why we were making her do this horrible thing. She can pull herself up to a standing position using the couch. She hasn't really said any words yet that I'm sure she knows what she's saying. Andrew asked her the other day if she loved mommy, and she said "yeah! yeah." :) I would love to think she knew what she was saying, but I don't think she did. We keep trying to teach her to say "mama" and "dada". So far she's much better at saying "dada", but I'm hoping she'll be able to say "mama" sometime too. :) She now has three teeth! Two on the bottom, and one on the top just poked through last week. Very sharp teeth Andrew and I have both discovered as we've tried to feel them and she bites down on our fingers. She's such a happy girl. She loves to laugh, she loves meeting new people, and she is getting more beautiful every day! She just has us wrapped right around her cute little fingers! We love her so much and are so grateful to have her as part of our family!



5 comments:

Jordan said...

She is such a doll. I love my niece!

Malinovka said...

She is so adorable!

Elise said...

Such a sweetie! I think all babies say "Dada" before "Mama." So unfair since we do most of the work :).

Rosie and Derek said...

She is such a doll, and it's so fun seeing her crawl!

kajsia mccoy said...

BABY CRAWL!