Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fourth of July

We had a great 4th of July this year. We spent a lot of time just with our little family on Saturday. Daphne took a late nap that day, so we kept her up to watch the fireworks show in PG that night. We bought some glow sticks and Daphne had a great time playing with them. I thought the fireworks might scare her, but she was just fascinated by them! She just stared at them for a while, then she decided she had had enough and just laid down on my shoulder. I guess she was tired! The next day we had dinner at Andrew's parent's house and Daphne had such a good time crawling around and playing with her cousin, Ellie, and her grandma. We tried to get some good family photos in our patriotic-wear, but Daphne didn't really want to cooperate. Oh well! I hope you all had a good Fourth of July!











1 comment:

Rosie and Derek said...

So cute! I especially love the pic of Daphne with her tongue hanging out-- so funny!