Friday, July 17, 2009

Baby Showers

Well it's been forever since I've written anything here. Mostly it's cause I'm lazy, but also because I don't have a lot to say. Not a whole lot has been going on with me besides getting ready for the baby lately. I'm due in just under 3 weeks now and it's coming fast! I can't wait till she gets here, but we still have plenty to get done before she comes, so it's good that we still have a little bit of time.

I've had two baby showers so far, and I have one more on August 1st. As long as the baby hasn't come by then. :) Both showers were lots of fun though, and I'm amazed at the generosity of everyone! I have the best family and friends! I actually forgot to take any pictures at my shower my friend threw me, but I do have some from my Hill family shower, so I'll share those.

Some cute bibs my cousin made for me

Present my cute sister-in-law sent for me even though she couldn't make it. Thanks Jordan!

Present from Rosie and Julia.

Julia and Mierae

Robyn and Jolie--I was glad that Robyn was able to make it. They got to Utah just in time to come to the shower. And I love Jolie's little half smile here. :)

Thank you so much to everyone who came to one or both of these showers! I'm excited for the Hendriksen family shower I have coming up too. I just want to say an early thank you to all of you who are throwing it and will be coming! Andrew and I truly appreciate all the love and support shown to us by everyone. We love you!

3 comments:

Rosie and Derek said...

So what do you guys still need? By the way, I emailed Tam about their pack-n-play and she said that they love theirs. Sanja would never sleep in the bassinet, but everyone else did. So it might not be a bad idea after all.

And if you do end up wanting a high chair Ikea has one for only $20 and I've heard that it has great reviews.

Malinovka said...

That is a silly little picture of Jolie! Hmmm, can you tell I took all the pics at the shower? :) I'm REALLY hoping we'll be there when little Charlotte makes her appearance!!

Anonymous said...

I was so sad I had to miss your shower. I was out of town. Good luck in your last few days!!! I'm so excited for you!