Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another Way to Help

I was trying to come up with a way to put this story in my own words for my sister-in-law, but I think she tells it best. You can visit her blog post here, or you can read the part that I will copy here. :)


"Like many others I have been touched by the story of Stephanie and Christian Nielson, the couple whose plane crashed in Arizona....I have really wanted to be able to donate, but am not in a position to give anything....This morning inspiration struck and I realized what I can do to help. As an Usborne Books consultant I earn a 25% commission on my sales. I set up an eShow on my website and I'll donate my commission to the cause. After thinking about it a little more I remembered that there is no hostess to receive the free books. Who better to give the books to than the Nielson children? So, I am trying to get the word out to anyone who is interested in helping. The link for the eShow is here....What I ask of you is to advertise it on your blogs, as well. I don't make any money on it, so it's not a business tactic for me. It's just the only way I can help this family in need. Thanks."


So for those of you who would like to buy some great children's books and also help out a worthy cause should check it out. Thanks Jordan!

No comments: