Monday, September 29, 2008

Six Months Down...

Andrew and I reached our 1/2 year mark this past Saturday. Hooray for us! It's been six whole months since we got married and we couldn't be happier! I know I just wrote about our 5 month mark....but we actually got to go do something for our 6 months! So I'm writing about that too. :)We went the weekend before last because of a mix-up in scheduling, but it was still lots of fun! Even better that way too cause we got to celebrate twice! The weekend before and then the actual day of. So the weekend before last we went up to the condo that Infotrax owns - where we actually went for the first half of our honeymoon. It's so nice and peaceful up there! We got to go to Park City and we walked around for a little bit. Not quite as long as we were expecting to be there cause it started raining pretty hardon us. But up there we found a cute little shop called the Java Cow Cafe and Bakery. And since I am crazy for cow things, we had to go look! Inside we found a treasure trove of all different sorts of cow things! It was so fun to see! And, of course, we took some pictures.





An assortment of cow stuffed animals and cow mugs with sayings


A MooCoo Clock. I thought it was so cute! :)


They also had an Ice Cream-opoly game. I totally wanted to buy this, but I decided to not buy anything this time.


My crazy husband


On the streets of Park City


And of course we had to end the whole thing with a trip back down to Heber for some of their yummy shakes!



We didn't get to celebrate too much on our actual six months as it was a busy day! We went to the temple that morning with my cousin who went through for the first time since he's getting married this weekend, then we had a luncheon following that. Afterwards we went home and watched a movie, then went and got food with my mom and Kristen as is our tradition before watching Women's Conference. Andrew was at work during the conference, and then we got to go to a movie together. That was pretty much the extent of our date on our actual anniversary. At least we got to take a trip the weekend before! And Andrew got me two very pretty necklaces! What a guy! :)

4 comments:

Malinovka said...

Congrats on six months! ;) I knew you could do it!! Hehe... That's so great that you got to celebrate twice. Sounds like Saturday was a fun day. I loved the Moo-Coo clock too. :) And I'm very happy to hear that Granny's is still alive and well, despite all the rumors through the years that it's shut down. Maybe we'll make it up to Heber this December!

Happy Wanderers said...

I want to go to that store!! Let's go when we come! :)

Kristen said...

You should have gotten the moo-cow clock...

Jordan said...

Has it already been six months? Holy crap! Congrats and I'm so glad to have you in the family.