Monday, October 20, 2008

Dove Quote of the Day

I realize that this is my second post about chocolate since starting this blog which is odd since I haven't been blogging very long. I might be a little obsessed...:) I just really liked the quote in the Dove chocolate that I ate today and wanted to share. It says,

"Life may change us, but we start and end with family."

So there is your uplifting quote for the day. So go eat some chocolate and enjoy your family! I love my family lots--the one I grew up in, the one I married into, and the friends that have become family over the years-- and I'm so grateful for all of your good examples to me and everything you all do for me! I look forward to the time when Andrew and I will start our own family and I have more family to love. A little sappy...sorry, but I love you all!! :) Anyway...here's another fun Dove chocolate quote that I totally live my life by. I hope you all do too cause it is so true!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I've only had the one so far, but it was so good. The caramel chocolate is so yummy. I'm going to have to come up and get more in a little while. :) And remember, "life is all about making memories." -Dove

Malinovka said...

Oooh, I'm loving these Dove "promises." Save some for me!! And I TOTALLY agree with all of these quotes!

Rosie and Derek said...

I will have to try those! And yes, chocolate does make everything better.

Happy Wanderers said...

I'm going to have some of EVERYTHING when I come out!!!