Monday, October 13, 2008

Rocky Balboa!

I just want to remind everyone of how great Rocky IV really is. I spent probably about a month in the summer during high school when I would watch it almost every night--after everyone else had gone to bed of course :). Andrew and I started watching the Rocky movies from the beginning and got to the fourth movie just a little bit ago. It had been a long time since I had seen it and I just remembered how much I love that movie. So go watch Rocky IV! Such a great movie! And remember...."there's no easy way out..."


2 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

This is by far my favorite Rocky movie and definitely an all time classic. I will have to watch it again soon!

Malinovka said...

Oh, yeah--Rocky IV is the best! I could listen to that soundtrack all day!