Monday, December 1, 2008

Kajsia's Wedding!!

I know it's been a long time since I last posted...I would say I've been busy, but that's not exactly true. I've just been reading instead of posting on here. :) Now it's time to do some catching up on what Andrew and I have been up to.

On Thursday, November 20th, one of my best friends, Kajsia, got married. Normally if I were going to someone's wedding and luncheon and reception, I would take at least most of the day off of work. Since it was Kajsia's wedding though, that wasn't really possible since she's really the only one that could cover for me. We're the two receptionists at Infotrax, and if one of us isn't here, the other one has to be. Now luckily Kristen has been trained to answer the phones so she could cover the desk for me so I could leave for an hour here and there to go to Kajsia's luncheon and wedding. It was a beautiful wedding at the Bungalow in PG. So now I will post some pictures of her wedding. Obviously I'm not the best photographer and had a really hard time getting a good picture during the ceremony and stuff. These are the best ones I got...


Obviously this one was after the ceremony...Cesily, Tom, Crista, and Emily
Kajsia and me--isn't she a beautiful bride?!

And here are some pictures from the reception, held at the same place:

Cutting the cake...my favorite is Andrew and and my friend, Tom, standing in the background both smiling big. We're all happy for you Kajsia and Mike! :)
Throwing the bouquet
I love this picture--Tom just hanging out with Kajsia's grandma. I don't think they had met before this and they became good friends during the reception. :)

Congratulations Kajsia and Mike!! I'm so excited for you and the start of your life together!!

No comments: