Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pictures

Here are the ultrasound pictures that I promised I would post. :) I'll let them speak for themselves since I can't really draw lines to show you what is what...we had to have it explained to us though. That is why I am not the ultrasound technician. :)

It's a girl! Her legs on the left side and little bum on the right.

Hand and feet--you can see the fingers and the toes

Lips and Nose--this one's really hard to make out, especially on here.

Profile shot--isn't she so cute already? :P

Profile shot #2
And face (I'm still not really sure how this is the face...)

So there you have it! It definitely is starting to be more and more real to me now that I'm going to have a baby! And now we have some pictures to prove it. :)

7 comments:

The Romney Family said...

Yay, a girl!!! Girls are so fun and so adorable in their cute little clothes. Obviously I'm a little biased, but I am way excited for you! So glad you and Baby Green are both doing well. Love you guys!

Rosie and Derek said...

Awww, she's so cute already! I think I can see her face in the bottom pic, her forehead is on the left, chin on the right, and the black holes are her eyes.

Kristen said...

I just don't get it in most of them... I could never be an ultrasound technician.

Malinovka said...

Awww, she's so cute!! :) I hear ya about those photos, though. It's SO hard to make anything out! But hooray for finding out the gender and getting to buy fun GIRL clothes!!!!

Happy Wanderers said...

That's so exciting!!! A girlie...they're really a lot of fun! (I can say that as I only have one of those...) We stuck a little package for you in the piles of stuff that's supposed to go back to Rosie. It's not much, but it's useful! :) We stuck it in a Christmas shirt box. I have some maternity shirts that I need to send to you. Remind me.

Happy Wanderers said...

I think that was the most random comment I've ever posted for anyone. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats!