Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Our first anniversary was this past Friday, the 27th. Thanks to my wonderful friend, Kajsia, for covering for me at work, we were able to leave Thursday night to get away for the weekend. We went up to the condo my work owns near Park City--same place we went to the weekend after we got married. It was so beautiful up there with snow on the mountains, but surprisingly warm weather with the snow all around. We went to Park City on Friday and bought some cute baby clothes!! And also a few little things for ourselves. We were able to rest and relax and not worry about anything all weekend long! It was a great chance to go through names for the baby (still haven't picked one, but we've narrowed down our huge list!), spend a little time in the hot tub (just a minute for me...I know I'm not supposed to with the baby), and practice our culinary skills as we made fun meals for ourselves. I'm so grateful for my amazing husband and all that he does for me! It was so fun to just be together for 3 whole days! So here are some pictures of our amazing weekend.

Hanging out on the couch

Crazy hubby opening the sparkly. Yummy!

Our yummy creations for dinner Friday and Saturday nights


Here's to one fabulous year! Happy Anniversary!

My hunky husband at the hot tub

In the hot tub--do you love our new sunglasses we got in Park City? We do. :)

Ahh....relaxing!!

Going through a baby book name

Just before we left. I look really tired for some reason...but I was actually very well rested! Maybe it's cause I wasn't wearing any makeup at all....

To my wonderful, amazing, kind, sweet and hottie husband! I love you!! The past year has been happier than I could have imagined. I'm so glad that I get to spend forever with you!

5 comments:

Rosie and Derek said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you had a fun weekend away, and I'm glad you found the outlets! :)

Malinovka said...

I'm glad you had such a fun and relaxing weekend!!! Cooking together is always fun, and I'm glad you got to go shopping for the baby, and yourselves! ;)

The Romney Family said...

Yay for 1 year! Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad I got to go to your wedding last year--it was so fun! And P.S. That wedding picture you posted is gorgeous!

Now let's see some cute prego tummy pictures. :)

Kristen said...

Baby book name? Ha ha. I think you need to reverse those last two. :) I'm glad you had fun for your anniversary!

Happy Wanderers said...

Yea! You made it! One whole year! Now you can take a deep breath and get ready for the next fun part: Baby!
By the way, found any good names yet? Like Chester Dexter? Someday, I think I'll actually name something that...like our pet seamonkeys or something.