Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The results are in! It's a....

...baby!!! No really...it is... :) Andrew and I were joking that that's really what we should just tell everyone, but I thought we would have some very upset people. So I'll tell you all...it's a GIRL!!! Andrew and I were totally convinced it was a boy, so we were both very surprised. She was not shy at all about showing us though, so they were very sure! :) I'm so extremely excited to be able to start buying cute little baby girl clothes! But most of all we're both very happy that the baby is healthy and that everything looks good! The ultrasound technician said that she couldn't see anything wrong at all. Yay!! Very relieving to hear that! And I'm almost 21 weeks now, so I'm just over halfway done with this pregnancy! It hasn't really felt like it's gone by fast...I feel like I've been pregnant forever!..but it is weird that I've got just a little less time left than I've gone through already. And now that I'm feeling better I'm thinking it'll go by pretty fast! I'll have to post the ultrasound pictures later when I can get them scanned cause I still haven't figured out how to use the one at work to scan my own things. For the record, on my poll we had 5 votes for boy and 4 votes for girl. So sorry for misleading you all. It was unintentional! :)



On an unrelated note...I just need to tell you all how much I LOVE strawberry cream slushes from Sonic!! I hadn't had one in quite a while, but I told Andrew that I'm going to be getting a lot of those during this summer! He just kind of laughed...but I'm really not kidding! Oh so yummy goodness!! So yep...go get one, or you can just bring me one instead! :)

6 comments:

Jordan said...

I'm so excited for you guys. And I'm sure you will be getting alot of the slushes this summer. Last year when I was pregnant we went pretty often and I insisted on getting both a raspberry limeade and a watermelon slush every single time.

Malinovka said...

We have a Sonic here now! I've GOT to try those. Yum. Maybe Kristen and I will go this week... And I'm SOOOOoooo excited for your baby girl!! I'm glad I told you what I originally thought. I'm such a seasoned mother. :)

Ashley Hall said...

I just happened to talk to Mel tonight and she told me so I had to get on here and tell you Congratulations!!! Baby girls are the best. They are way too fun to dress. Maybe it's better to just have boys! Lol, jk! But if you need anyone to go clothes shopping with then give me a call because I would love to. I'm so excited for you guys!!

Rosie and Derek said...

Wahoooooo, I'm so excited for you!!
And yes, strawberry cream slushes and so yummy, I got one at Sonic last week. :)

Elise said...

Yay! Now you can make those ridiculously big hair bows/headbands which I think are just absolutely ADORABLE!

Kristen said...

I told you! You should just listen to me always.