Little known facts about me...or maybe they're really well known facts. Who knows? So in no particular order for any of the 8 things in any category...
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
This is hard for me cause I'm such a tv addict and I love so many shows! But I'll give it a shot...:
3. Arrested Development
5. The Office
7. How I Met Your Mother
8. Gilmore Girls
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Slept in
3. Cleaned out the fridge--finally!
4. Made dinner with Andrew
5. Finished season 1 of Alias
6. Went on a walk with Andrew
7. Hung out with my parents, Mel, and Kristen while Andrew was at work
8. Started the movie "Around the World in 80 Days"--I had only seen about 10 minutes of it before, and now I've seen the first half. Pretty good so far...
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. My ultrasound--next Monday!!
2. Craving chocolate again
3. Going away with Andrew for our anniversary next weekend
4. Weekends and extra time I get to spend with Andrew
5. Sleeping in
6. Not feeling sick anymore--which is already starting to happen. Yay!!
7. Being a mom
8. Andrew finishing school
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
4. Los Hermanos
5. Chile's--but really I just love the chips and salsa there
8. Costa Vida
8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
1. For my pregnancy to go well and result in a healthy baby
2. Andrew to be able to find a new job
3. For the world to revolve around my schedule instead of everyone loving to get up so early in the mornings. I just don't get morning people... :)
4. My own condo/house...some place to live that I can call my own
5. Ice cream that tastes the same and is good for you
6. An end to my eczema and itchiness
7. To be a good mom
8. For people to think about others and stop just thinking about themselves
8 PEOPLE I TAG--if you want to....or anyone else that wants to be tagged...you're it! :)