Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tagged--8 Things

--By Laurel!

Little known facts about me...or maybe they're really well known facts. Who knows? So in no particular order for any of the 8 things in any category...

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
This is hard for me cause I'm such a tv addict and I love so many shows! But I'll give it a shot...:
1. Scrubs
2. Alias
3. Arrested Development
4. Buffy
5. The Office
6. Firefly
7. How I Met Your Mother
8. Gilmore Girls

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Slept in
2. Worked
3. Cleaned out the fridge--finally!
4. Made dinner with Andrew
5. Finished season 1 of Alias
6. Went on a walk with Andrew
7. Hung out with my parents, Mel, and Kristen while Andrew was at work
8. Started the movie "Around the World in 80 Days"--I had only seen about 10 minutes of it before, and now I've seen the first half. Pretty good so far...

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. My ultrasound--next Monday!!
2. Craving chocolate again
3. Going away with Andrew for our anniversary next weekend
4. Weekends and extra time I get to spend with Andrew
5. Sleeping in
6. Not feeling sick anymore--which is already starting to happen. Yay!!
7. Being a mom
8. Andrew finishing school

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Wingers
2. Kneaders
3. Sconecutter
4. Los Hermanos
5. Chile's--but really I just love the chips and salsa there
6. Wendy's
7. Tucanos
8. Costa Vida

8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
1. For my pregnancy to go well and result in a healthy baby
2. Andrew to be able to find a new job
3. For the world to revolve around my schedule instead of everyone loving to get up so early in the mornings. I just don't get morning people... :)
4. My own condo/house...some place to live that I can call my own
5. Ice cream that tastes the same and is good for you
6. An end to my eczema and itchiness
7. To be a good mom
8. For people to think about others and stop just thinking about themselves

8 PEOPLE I TAG--if you want to....or anyone else that wants to be tagged...you're it! :)
1. Kristen
2. Jordan
3. Kimmy
4. Ashley
5. Amy
6. Melanie
7. Julianne
8. Mary

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Ha ha ha. I love that craving chocolate again made it on the list. :)

The Romney Family said...

Char, of course you are going to be a GREAT mom! I can't wait to find out what you're having.

And P.S. Is being pregnant messing with your love of chocolate?!?! What the heck? Is there no justice in the world?!

The Romney Family said...

Was your ultrasound today?? I'm so excited to hear the news!